DEGLB2’s mission is to deliver highly reliable, innovative, professional cadre of services for federal Government and private sector clients.
Information Technology Services
DEGLB2 apply industry best practices and render advisory support to create strategic software deliverables that enhance business and organizational performance — all at a competitive cost. Our overarching objective is to help clients improve user experience, foster collaboration, and synergy, and streamline burdensome processes and workflows.
Our experts bring decades of enterprise experience, spanning a broad range of technologies and domains. They advise and inspire every customer to imagine the richest, most powerful solutions that will generate optimal return on investment. We guide the whole process and help each customer to navigate a course safely through the maze of IT decisions, creating a path to future success.
As we help customers to envision the most strategic and suitable way forward, we place emphasis on the following:
- Understanding long-term business objectives.
- Listening to the needs of users and stakeholders.
- Communicating those needs in a balance, succinct, and coherent manner.
- Understanding long-term business objectives.
- Working closely with clients to accurately define project scope.
- Ensuring expectations, benefits, and risks are clear for stakeholders and users.
- Ensuring a timely and cost-effective end-product.
Project Management Support
Provide data recovery to cloud migrations to systems assessments, we can assist you with IT project work of any size or complexity.
Keeping your network secure is a requirement. Attacks are everywhere and come from many different sources including email phishing, social media, and mobile devices. Protecting your data is paramount to the success of your business.
The following is included with DEGLB2 Cyber:
- Managed Security Services - Multiple levels of secure and trusted monitoring for your network devices from your environment to the cloud.
- Incident Detection & Response Services - 24/7 scanning and monitoring of your environment and containment and eradication of found threats to minimize any impact of a cyber threat.
- Vulnerability Assessment - Evaluation of your existing network and safeguards that will determine the weaknesses and then provide prioritized remediation efforts to effectively secure your environment.
- Business Continuity - When a cyber-attack happens, such as Ransomware, the result is often critical downtime and loss of business. We maintain continuity by protecting you against these types of threats.
With ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities, and data theft affecting companies all around the world daily, it’s just a matter of time before your business is compromised. DEGLB2's goal is to provide you with the best network security protection possible, while also keeping your unique needs and budget in mind.
Hacks & Attacks
These days, hackers, attackers, and even automated web bots are all trying to gain access to your network and ultimately access your private customer and business information. When successful, the attackers can lock down your data or worse they can release your customer information to the world. With the sheer number of security threats faced by companies, it is important to evaluate the vulnerabilities that may affect your business. Lost revenues due to downtime or large fines due to data breaches may not be an option and could affect the overall health of the organization.
Not only is it necessary to protect a network from outside threats but internal threats can also be a huge vulnerability. Part of a thorough network security plan is ensuring that employees are using best practices and are educated on their role in keeping the network safe.
If you store customer data, private information, or take credit cards, network security is no longer an option, but instead is a necessity. Not to mention if you must adhere to HIPAA, SOC, or any other regulations, you need a team that understands these requirements and a team that can provide the pieces necessary to keep you compliant.
Managed IT Services
When you need managed services to maintain peak operation in the IT network of your small business, consider us here at DEGLB2. We will manage all of your IT services for a flat-rate fee so you can focus your efforts on spurring your revenues to grow. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve with your small business today with DEGLB2's managed services.
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits:
- Tailored Packages – We know that every businesses' needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Ramped Up Productivity – Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are Always Available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
Is your current phone system not keeping up with the demands of your business, or do you find your company missing calls, or worse yet sales due to lacking functionality or features? A new Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system from DEGLB2 may be in order. With our new VoIP solutions, you can rest assured that your business needs will be met and far exceeded.
Let DEGLB2’s VoIP service provide the benefits every business needs today:
- Features That You’ll Use – If you want to take a call on your laptop, or on your cell phone when you’re on the go, or you’d like to access a phone number without any hassle, then DEGLB2’s VoIP services are definitely for you.
- The Ability to Take on your Company’s Workload – With optimized technology, your VoIP system will never go down because too many calls are being made, and the system can grow with your business.
- Low-Cost and Easy to Install – Installing and setting up a new VoIP system in your office is easier and more affordable than you might expect. Our trained staff will not only provide all of the necessary training and help to make the transition smooth and worry-free, but we can also help you find the right solution that meets your budget.
Data Backup and Recovery
From tax records to client information, your data is essential in running your business. When it's lost because of an unanticipated natural disaster or even worse, it is stolen, you need to make sure you can recover that data so your business can continue to thrive and grow without losing clients.
Data backup and recovery is the most important service you could ever sign up for, as DEGLB2 specializes in computer, data, and hard drive backup, as well as system recovery. We use a unique system that backs up all of your domain and server information and stores it in a dissimilar server off site so you'll always be able to reassess your data quickly.
With data backup and recovery services with us, you will benefit. Here's how:
- Plan for Unexpected Issues – They happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today.
- Safeguard and Defend Your Business – Maine Technology Group protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues.
- Don’t Wait Long for Recovery – When your network does go down and data is lost, we'll have it back for you in no time.
Regardless of your business size, you need dependable data backup and recovery in New England. Maine Technology Group can provide that to you – call today and prevent the unexpected from ruining your company.
How Can We Help?
Protecting your information and your customers’ data is DEGLB2's specialty.
- Evaluate - We can evaluate your current network business environment.
- Assess - We will provide a complete assessment of your overall security health.
- Implement - Implement a complete security plan to provide a comprehensive security solution.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands.
Contact us today for more information.